Friday, March 9, 2012

Confessions Of A Dangerous Mind

A few years back a first grade student asked if he could speak to me while I was in his class during a walk through.  With first graders you have to be careful with this sort of thing because you might wind up having to talk to every kid in the class. The boy, Alex, looked serious enough so the two of us went out in the hall and chatted for a minute.

When we'd finished our conversation I brought him back into the class and ushered him to his seat.  His teacher approached me and  said, "That's really good that he told you that."

"What exactly is it that you think Alex just asked me?" I inquired to his teacher.

The teacher replied, "That earlier today he said he was going to kill Daisy, her mother, and their new baby."

"Alex told me that Jimmy has a toy car in his pocket."  


No comments:

Post a Comment